Hits

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Yet Another Rebuttal

Again...I must applogize for taking up space on our blog with responding to unwanted and unwarranted comments concerning our Ditch. The most recent comment again posted by Waterfowl Wizard:.
"Not So, I really do appreciate your flair for the written word. Let me set the record straight, I've hunted more counties than you've driven through. I can turn a call backwards and make it sound better. I still don't know if you can or can't shoot since anything outside of 6 yds is marginal to you. Oh by the way...don't be so sure about the position of your blind being correct, it's obvious to me you're not that great with direction. Correct me if I'm wrong...isn't the new killing zone NE of your location? Good to hear from you again, look forward to many more "friendly" exchanges."

You know the old adage "friends are friends only when hunting in the same Ditch."

Rebuttal #1 - hunted more counties/driven through - I guess I forgot to mention I just got back from a 60 hour road trip to Seward, Alaska it was about 4351 miles, so you hunting more places than I've driven - YEAH, NOT SO MUCH!

Rebuttal #2 - you turning a call backwards - Correct ME if I'm wrong but haven't you been, or haven't you recently taken calling lessons? Don't know what they are teaching you and why they would be showing you how to blow calls backward. Oh wait...I heard about that once, it was in that book, "Mastering the Duck Call" by Helen Keller.

Rebuttal #3 - marginal shot - like the name says "SURE SHOT", the fun is in the hunt, not the shot, I choose to take sure shots as not to loose cripples, or wear out the dog. Just because I won't pull on the birds at 30 yds sitting on the lake doesn't mean I can't shoot, it means I'm a sportman.

Rebuttal #4 - direction - Hmm, this one was a bit confusing to me as you obviously were testing the age of that old bottle of "GROG" when you first saw mention of your new killing zone. It's South TO THE East, read the decription. This blog is full of information to help the needy!


Keep checking back for all the latest and greatest, be sure to read the "going global post," and thanks for all the hits.

No comments:

Post a Comment