Hits

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Welcome Aboard Kohler West

MC wrote:

"I've been reading and laughing since your first posting and finally decided to get in the game. I run a private club NW of Lincoln. I was taught by RK starting in 1976 and have mirrored his operation ever since. The only thing I don't have to complete the duplication is Killer Carl. I wanted to establish contact and thank you for the entertainment. Let me know if you're interested in reports from this country."

Well how about that, turns out people really do read this. Welcome new Ditch "Kohler West." The reports are welcomed with open arms, and quite honestly a bit scarce right now. It's good to hear that we're not the only "psycho's" out there. Oops, did I say "psycho", I meant technologically advanced and well connected waterfowl enthusiast. Welcome Aboard and we hope to hear from you as often as you can get around to it. That was the polite way of saying "please email me everyday so I don't have to keep coming up with all this crap on my own."

We are now less than 60 hours away from the first group, the first call, the first shot and hopefully the first success report. If nothing else, I know the breakfast will be good. Oh...I almost forgot. What's the chances the weather guys are right on this one? I'll wait for your answers.....................................................................um hello....................................you there........................................okay then, judging by the response I will take your silence as a big fat "NO."

That's it for now, as always, check back for the latest and greatest and thanks for over 14,000 hits. Send us your report.

No comments:

Post a Comment